Check out the main site at:

www.my-fishing-buddy.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 10, 2010

This spring, fishing has been very hit or miss. The the high flows through March and into April, I don't think the fish were able to get to their normal places. I've found fish in all my normal spots...but not in the numbers that I usually do.

Some females (larger ones) have dropped their eggs, but no signs of any beds yet. I think the main group of spawners is yet to come and should be soon.

Water temps have been in the high 50's to just over 60 on the warmest days. Air temps have fluctuated from high's in the 70's to high's in the 50's...again, very unpredictable.

But, I am catching some fish and having a good time.

Here is a little video of some of the fish for the day...

Susquehanna River Smallmouth Bass Fishing 4/10/10 from Brett Dunn on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment