Check out the main site at:

www.my-fishing-buddy.com

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Time Blues

I don't fish much in the summer. The fishing gets pretty tough here on the Susquehanna, it's hard on the fish (low DO content) and it's just uncomfortable.

I generally start fishing again in September, when things start to cool down. By October, things will be hot, right on through the winter and into spring.

Tomorrow night, Debbi, Matt (my son) and I are going fishing for Flathead catfish. This will be our first time, so we'll see how it goes. If it proves to be fun, it may be the new "summer thing" for me. Will post pics and video if we get anything.

Also, it sounds like my Snyder jetboat will be getting started within the next few weeks...very exciting! Will keep you posted on that as well.

Fish on!

No comments:

Post a Comment