Check out the main site at:

www.my-fishing-buddy.com

Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 18, 2009 - Catfishing


Last night, Debbi and I hit the river for a few hours. We're still figuring this thing out, so give us some time and I'll start posting the "big fish" pics :)

We fished until about 11:30 pm and managed to land three. My biggest was 8 lbs 5 oz. Debbi got one about 7 lbs and we got a dink around 4 lbs as well.

Just like last time, we missed a bunch. Using live bait is foreign to us and I think we are setting the hook too soon. I just can't stand the thought of the fish swallowing the hook...even if we are using circle hooks.
I'm confident that we'll get the hang of it and increase our hooking percentage.

We had a good time and look forward to the next time out...probably next weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment