Check out the main site at:

www.my-fishing-buddy.com

Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 7, 2010 - Pocomoke Perch Jerkin












The new In-Fisherman Magazine came to the house, so I thumbed right to the "Hot Spots" section...

There was a blurb on Crappie fishing in the Pocomoke River on the Eastern Shore of MD, so I gave the contact a call.

Capt Walt is a full time guide out of Pocomoke City, MD. His website is www.ltcharters.com. I gave Walt a call and booked a trip for Crappie and Perch...something different.

Dad and I drove down Saturday night and met up with Capt Walt Sunday morning at 7 am. The river is cool! It's part of a bald cypress swamp. It's slow and windy, has lots of wildlife and boy is it full of fish!

We really enjoyed fishing with Capt Walt. He is very professional and a pleasure to fish with. Ontop of that...he really knows how to catch fish! We highly recommend booking him.

If you are interested, here is a short video:

No comments:

Post a Comment