Check out the main site at:

www.my-fishing-buddy.com

Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16, 2010

Well, I got out for my second time this year. The temp was an amazing 50 or so degrees. The river was iced over, so I drove to the west side and launched at a dirt ramp that I know of.

I fished from about 11:30 am to about 3:30 pm. Caught something like 10-12 smallies plus 2 largemouths. Didn't catch a single walleye, but that was no big surprise with all the sun and clear water.

Water was low and clear...probably 4.5 ft at Harrisburg or so.

Had fun...can't wait to go again. Video is coming...uploading now.

Jan 16 2010 Susquehanna River from Brett Dunn on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Great Video, Brett! I enjoyed the winter smallies off of Gut Rd! It's a great area to fish and the warm water influence makes from some interesting wcold water fishing.

    Tom Boyd

    p.s. Sent you and email over at your Trade Trip site.

    ReplyDelete