Check out the main site at:

www.my-fishing-buddy.com

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fantastic Friday - 4-24-09

Yesterday, I was able to get out for a couple of hours after work. Glad I did, because it was fantastic!

In 2 hours, I caught eleven (11) smallies. That in itself is not that big of a deal...but of those (11) fish, (6) were 4 lbs or more! Biggest was 4 lbs 11 oz.

No pictures, since I was by myself, but I did get a few on video before my camcorder croaked. I'll be getting a new camcorder soon, so no excuses next time. Check out the video on the bar to the right.

Water temps are around 54-56 right now. It's perfect! Females are still pre-spawn and catchable. Males are not even up looking for bedding spots yet.

Get out there guys...it's great right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment